remember miss kenslie? she is sooooo darn cute!! mini recap..........my niece, she was the lil' one in the tutu and crying in the basket during her 3 month session. no crying in this one though!!! i believe she is starting to warm up to the camera!! that little "chucky bunky" did soo good!! keep checking back to see more of miss kenslie!!! and leave us some comments, pleassssssssseeeeeeeee!! tippy :p
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Tiff! Oh my . . . I absolutely love the pictures! I can't wait to see the rest - I'm going to have such a hard time deciding which ones I want. You did such a wonderful job. Thank you so very much!!
Tiffany, If and when Brian and I have a child . . . you are doing the pictures. Those pictures are absolutely wonderful. I am a fan of 'real life' photography and girl, you nailed it!
3 comments:
Hey Tiff! Oh my . . . I absolutely love the pictures! I can't wait to see the rest - I'm going to have such a hard time deciding which ones I want. You did such a wonderful job. Thank you so very much!!
- Hailey
She is so so cute!!! The pic's are darling. Hailey and Kurt she is beautiful, ya'll did a great job on her. Tara and Tiff wonderful as always :)
Tiffany, If and when Brian and I have a child . . . you are doing the pictures. Those pictures are absolutely wonderful. I am a fan of 'real life' photography and girl, you nailed it!
Serenity
Post a Comment