Saturday, January 19, 2008

hello out there in blue orchid blogdom...

is anyone out here? we would love to hear from our resident blog readers!!! any comments or requests from our readers? come on!!! how about some comments!?!? :) -t

4 comments:

Brooke M. said...

I love your new blog!! I can't wait until it's time to get Isley's pictures made again!! Oh wait...I still need to order her last ones :)

deb whitley said...

hello ladies
i just saw the pics of sarah sammi and allie. AWESOME!!!!!!!
it is going to be hard and wait for the proofs.
i have called about everybody i know to share your page and let them see our beautiful girls.
thanks

klj said...

love the kiddie pics! they are gorgeous. feel free to visit my blog at piwp.blogspot.com

Ruth Rackley said...

Hey girls it was great getting to know you both at the master your craft seminar! Your work is awesome, keep up the great work.