Danna & Nick, well what can I say about this absolutely adorable couple??!!...I LOVE them!!!!! I met Danna almost 1 year ago at the Stanly Co. Bridal Fair. I can't believe it's been that long!!! Yikes time flies by...Anywhooo...when I first met her, what a lovely lady she was...so sweet, and soft spoken, but with a little spunk in her! Tippy and I were fortunate enough to book her and Nick's wedding, and we couldn't have been more delighted! During our engagement session, we ended up going down to their lake house, and what a lake house it is!!!! Gorgeous! I actually think I turned a shade of green just to show all my envy! :) The session was full of fun and we particularly had a blast when we had them jumping onto the bed...I think they got a tad bit dizzy! Stay tuned for Danna's bridal photos and wedding photos...DAZZLING!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment